Flipkart seller registration, you can create flipkart seller account Flipkart is the largest e-commerce company in India and boast of about 50 percent of all eCommerce sales in India. It was recently acquired by American retail Titan Walmart. Its business model is largely dependent on independent sellers that register on the platform.
Flipkart boast of over 100 million registered users and 10 million active buyers as a seller that is a lot of audience to reach. You can complete your flipkart seller registration and display your goods before this customers and make sales right away. The platform helps you grow your business with ease.
This platform is India’s favorite place to sell online and because of that, people recognize buying from flipkart . To help you make up your mind for flipkart seller registration we are going to show you the amazing features of creating a flipkart seller account.
Features Of Sellers.flipkart.com Platform
- Easy to use self serve portal
- Catalog & Photoshoot partners across India
- Easy Dashboard
- Promotions & Advertising
- Analytics support
- Packaging support
- Pan India Reach
- Dedicated Pick Up Service
- Fastest payment settlement in the industry
- Lending partner network
Products To Sell On Flipkart
You can sell the following products and more on Flipkart.com.
- Fashion (Clothes/Shoes)
- Home Appliances
- Sporting goods
- Beauty and a lot more.
Requirements To be Flipkart Seller
In other to become a flipkart seller there are some basic requirements you need to meet, the following below is needed.
- Goods and Services Tax Identification Number (GSTIN)
- Bank Account
- Products to Sell
Flipkart Seller Registration
Follow the steps below to create your flipkart seller account and start selling to a wide audience today.
- Visit www.seller.flipkart.com the official website of flipkart
- Under “Register Today” on the page, Enter your Email Address and phone number
- Click on Start Selling
- Then enter the OTP sent to the number you provided
- Enter your full name and set your password
- Click on Sign Up
Note: GSTIN is not required for sellers who only sell books
Sign in Flipkart Seller Account
Once you have created flipkart seller account for you to access your account if you are not automatically logged in, you will need to manually log in your. The procedure to log in your account is seen below.
- Go to www.seller.flipkart.com
- Enter your username and password in the space provided at the top right
- Click Login to access your account.
Hope this article on flipkart seller registration was helpful. If you have any question please use the comments section b comment box below and we will get back to you shortly. Also share this article on social media for other interested people to see.